Monday, January 30, 2006

REC (commerical)


REC (as near as I can tell from Animenfo.com and the 15-second commerical gg subbed) is a series about a girl who's starting out as a voice actress, and how she meets your typical loser salaryman and ends up living with him as she starts her new career. Sounds corny? Maybe, but I'm a sucker for romantic comedies, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this. According to the characters page on the official website, there are only five characters, which is probably good since this is only supposed to run for nine episodes and it'd be hard for there to be much character development with a bigger cast. The commerical's so short it doesn't shed much light on the plot, but it looks like the animation and character designs are decent. The first episode airs on Thursday, if I feel like really testing my limited Japanese I'll try watching it raw.




No comments: