Monday, April 07, 2008

In the Wake of the Week: A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words Edition



This is possibly the only way Kyoani can top Hare Hare Yukai.

Who knew Swedish dance music and anime was more addictive than crack? Mad props to whoever did this for even including Tsuruya and Asakura Ryoko...Itsuki is having WAY too much fun though.

Apologies to Kawasumi Ayako, but Horo > impassable wall > Chizuru.

Who knew tanuki went into heat?

Yeah, just keep telling yourself that, chief...

Best love confession ever. Or at least the funniest this season.


2,015 Best Moe Tournament voters want to be Hina-chan's boyfriend...

After spending every week for 52 episodes with the cast, I'm really going to miss Hayate no Gotoku. I can't even think of the last 52-ep series I saw, but I think I could watch another 500 episodes and still not get tired of this cast.

Are you related to Tina Foster?

OK, this is why people think anime is all about the biant goobies. Was I the only one half-expecting Lala to start adding "-da'tcha" to the end of her sentences? Although Lum's outfit was more fanservicey than Lala's...

2 comments:

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games).
Would you introduce information(URL)in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/

Pattie said...

hi, could you please tell me how to make pages on blogger? i'm new