Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nichijou: I Am Wouldo Cube

I was close to dropping Nichijou after the first epsiode - you could say it's Azumanga on crack, but I didn't like the cast nearly as much as Azumanga or Lucky Star's. But somehow, episode after episode, it manages to grow on me all the same - last week's principal doing a German suplex on a deer was one of the funniest scenes I've seen this season, and this week we get the epic wooden cube drama at the beginning and Wakamoto Norio at the end. Got to think they could have done more with Wakamoto-sama's talents in the preview, but still a solid episode.


Minion #6 figures out which way the wind is blowing first.

If it's voiced by Wakamoto Norio, it's an ancient superweapon.

4 comments:

Gricit said...

Download VIDEO quality MP4 One Piece Episode 499 100% FREE http://www.animegricit.com/2011/05/one-piece-episode-499.html

Anime said...

thanks for posting

sheena said...

I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.
VW Jetta Turbo

Michael Syaukas said...

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article. I wait for the next post :)